Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GOT THAT MOJO WORKING.

Dear Newark Delaware,

How have things been? It seems like a few months since we've last crossed paths. I hope you are doing just as well as when we last met. How are the kids? I guess these days are a little less hectic with them not in school. Do you miss them? I know I probably would. Well... don't fret they will be back soon enough and you'll be full of life again. Anyway I was just writing to let you know that I'll be in town on Saturday January 21st. Soooo... if you want to catch up over a drink or something maybe we could meet up at the old East End. I think it's called Mojo Main now. I am busy during the day but could meet you there around 9:00pm. What do you think?... anyway It would be nice to see you again.

Forever Your Friend,
New Sweden